Spanning 44-scenic acres of Canton, MA with easy access off Rte. 93, Prowse Farm has been the chosen site for very special events, including the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Native American Pow Wows, equestrian programs, the United States Olympic Archery Trials, and the 14,000 per day attended Life Is Good Music Festivals. No other site offers the diversity in accommodating the special event you are planning. A fund-raising charitable component to your event is very important in evaluating your proposal.
Rental of Prowse Farm for large events includes use of the grounds bounded by the 44 acres of the “farm” which include: the secure garage and the house for storage and/or administration, the two fields (track infield and/or front field), driveways and track, and the parking garage. Rental for large events excludes all bodies of water and the campus area of the Meditech operations.
Conditions required for renting Prowse Farm for large events include:
- Security supplied by T.T.O. Group security services (781-589-1433).
- All contractors are responsible for permits, licenses, and insurance.
- Release form supplied by Meditech.
- Return property to its original condition prior to event.
- Additional detailed contract describing use and conditions.